Join Barry Scott of "The Lost 45s" for three hours of 70s & 80s retro dancing at the amazingly beautiful Blue Ocean Music Hall in Salisbury Beach, Massachusetts! As a holiday present to our listeners, there's no cover charge! Thanksgiving Weekend Saturday, 11/28, from 7:30-10:30pm! It's part of the annual Sea Festival of Trees, over 110 fully decorated Christmas trees! Come dance in the gorgeous hall after a stroll with views of the ocean and take in the sights, food, drinks and Santa! Free Admission to the club! Info!
Huge commercial free database of shows on demand! Our online service offers you the ability to listen to the weekly show and a large database of past shows (from 2010 until today), classic programs and themed box sets at your convenience! Listen online, phone or pad! You can also hear features such as "The 'Lost 45' of the Day!"
Attention Radio Programmers!
Why "The Lost 45s" show?
This is the show everyone tries to copy!
• Over 850 EXCLUSIVE artist interviews!
• Hear the stories behind the records!
• Anyone can spin songs, we have content!
• The largest TV/Movie/News clip library!
• Play the rest of the 70s & 80s hits!
• Become the era's music authority!
• Fiercely loyal appointment listening!