Tarplin began his career at Motown in the late Fifties as the guitarist in the Primettes, a teenage girl group that later evolved into the Supremes. He was drafted into Robinson's band, where he would go on to write the memorable chord progression at the center of the group's classic hit "Tracks of My Tears."
Second “Lost 45s” Cruise of the Summer! First was a sell-out!
"The Lost 45s" Music News!
Join our Newsletter!
“The Lost 45s” Archives
Huge commercial free database of shows on demand! Our online service offers you the ability to listen to the weekly show and a large database of past shows (from 2010 until today), classic programs and themed box sets at your convenience! Listen online, phone or pad! You can also hear features such as "The 'Lost 45' of the Day!" Details HERE!
Attention Radio Programmers!
• Over 850 EXCLUSIVE artist interviews!
• Hear the stories behind the records!
• Anyone can spin songs, we have content!
• The largest TV/Movie/News clip library!
• Play the rest of the 70s & 80s hits!
• Become the era's music authority!
• Fiercely loyal appointment listening!
• Stop the paralysis from over analysis!