A few years back on "The Lost 45s," Peter Cetera of Chicago revealed that he felt the best time for writing was early morning. One of his tunes was written at 25 or 26 before 4am. It became titled "25 or 6 to 4!"
• Over 900 EXCLUSIVE artist interviews!
• 60+ commercial radio markets!
• Hear stories behind the records!
• The largest TV/Movie/News clip library!
• Play the rest of the 70s & 80s hits!
• Become the era's music authority!
• Fiercely loyal appointment listening!
Commercial free database of shows on demand! Our online service offers you the ability to listen to weekly shows and a large database of past shows (2010 til today), classic programs and themed box sets at your convenience! Listen online, phone or pad! Plus, hear "The Lost 45 of the Day!"
Billboard names iconic recording artist and performer Lionel Richie its 'Legend Of Live' for the 2014 Billboard Touring Awards ' honoring the concert industry's top artists, venues and professionals ' ...
Etta James, whose assertive, earthy voice lit up such hits as "The Wallflower," "Something's Got a Hold on Me" and the wedding favorite "At Last," has died, according to her longtime friend and manager, ...