A few years back on "The Lost 45s," Peter Cetera of Chicago revealed that he felt the best time for writing was early morning. One of his tunes was written at 25 or 26 before 4am. It became titled "25 or 6 to 4!"
• Over 900 EXCLUSIVE artist interviews!
• 60+ commercial radio markets!
• Hear stories behind the records!
• The largest TV/Movie/News clip library!
• Play the rest of the 70s & 80s hits!
• Become the era's music authority!
• Fiercely loyal appointment listening!
Commercial free database of shows on demand! Our online service offers you the ability to listen to weekly shows and a large database of past shows (2010 til today), classic programs and themed box sets at your convenience! Listen online, phone or pad! Plus, hear "The Lost 45 of the Day!"
Smokey Robinson, the Motown songwriting legend, has been awarded the Music For Life Award by NAMM (National Association of Music Merchants) during their annual convention, currently going on in Anaheim, ...
Marv Tarplin, the Motown guitarist and songwriter behind Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, died on Friday at his home in Las Vegas at the age of 70. His cause of death has not yet been determined. Tarplin ...