Sir Paul McCartney will be releasing his new album, My Valentine, on May 7 via Concord/Hear Music. The album will mix Paul's takes on standards with a few songs that he wrote in the "standards" style. McCartney told a French radio station "This will sound like the years between 1920-1940, the time when my father was 20. These are songs I heard. My family, my uncles, everybody sang. And there will be pieces I wrote, but in this style. This is an album very tender, very intimate. This is an album you listen to at home after work, with a glass of wine or a cup of tea."
Weekly Show Promo!
Join our Newsletter!
“The Lost 45s” Archives
• 1,000+ EXCLUSIVE artist interviews!
• 60+ commercial radio markets!
• Hear stories behind the records!
• The largest TV/Movie/News clip library!
• Don't let The 1% of hits dominate!
• Become the era's music authority!
• Fiercely loyal appointment listening!