Never mind that the average age of the five main members of the reunited Beach Boys is 68, it didn't stop them from putting on a two-set, 42-song show for the opening of their 50th Anniversary Tour Tuesday night in Tuscon. Reviews have generally been very good for the show with critics marveling at how well Al Jardine and Mike Love can still hit the notes on the classics.
Weekly Show Promo!
The Next “Lost 45s” Live Dance!
Join Barry Scott of "The Lost 45s" for the first 70s/80s retro dance of 2020! Saturday, 3/28, 8-11 at the Rockingham Ballroom in Newmarket, NH! Dance to 70s/80s Top 40 favorites from disco to pop to rock! Sponsored by 92.1 & 97.1 Seacoast Oldies! $10 cover! Doors open at 7! FREE PARKING! Hear the ad NOW!
Join our Newsletter!
“The Lost 45s” Archives
• 1,000+ EXCLUSIVE artist interviews!
• 60+ commercial radio markets!
• Hear stories behind the records!
• The largest TV/Movie/News clip library!
• Don't let The 1% of hits dominate!
• Become the era's music authority!
• Fiercely loyal appointment listening!