George Michael had to learn to walk again after his battle with pneumonia. The singer was hospitalized with the illness while on tour in Vienna last year. He has opened up about the experience, explaining he fell ill while in the UK but didn't listen to calls for him to visit a doctor. He played shows for three more weeks, before eventually becoming so unwell he needed urgent help. Next up: The Wham reunion!
Weekly Show Promo!
Hear this week's show Promo!
Monthly Listeners - Catch up on last 4 shows: Loggins & Messina guests, Mac Davis & Helen Reddy Tributes and #4 hits! Gold Members get 5 years of previous shows, plus Classic Programs!
Join our Newsletter!
“The Lost 45s” Archives
• 1,000+ EXCLUSIVE artist interviews!
• 60+ commercial radio markets!
• Hear stories behind the records!
• The largest TV/Movie/News clip library!
• Don't let The 1% of hits dominate!
• Become the era's music authority!
• Fiercely loyal appointment listening!