Former Delfonics singer Major Harris died in Richmond. He was 65 years old. The R&B, soul singer left the Delfonics in 1974 to go solo and record his hit 1975 song "Love Won't Let Me Wait." Before making a name for himself with the Delfonics in the early '70s, Harris was a member of several groups including The Teenagers and Nat Turner's Rebellion.
Weekly Show Promo!
Hear this week's show Promo!
Monthly Listeners - Catch up on last 4 shows: Halloween, Loggins & Messina guests, Mac Davis & Helen Reddy Tributes! Gold Members get 5 years of previous shows, plus Classic Programs!
Join our Newsletter!
“The Lost 45s” Archives
• 1,000+ EXCLUSIVE artist interviews!
• 60+ commercial radio markets!
• Hear stories behind the records!
• The largest TV/Movie/News clip library!
• Don't let The 1% of hits dominate!
• Become the era's music authority!
• Fiercely loyal appointment listening!